Butler Manufacturing is a building-solutions company providing the design, manufacture, and marketing of metal building systems for commercial construction. Our systems play a part in buildings within the commercial, community, industrial, and agricultural markets. And with services such as BlueScope Construction, Butler goes beyond the manufacture of steel building systems by offering full-service turnkey construction solutions.
The Butler Difference
For 100 years, Butler Manufacturing™ has maintained a reputation
for quality in the building industry. Using only the best materials and
innovative procedures, we are able to provide our customers with
buildings that will look as great as they perform for years and years
Engineered for higher-quality installation
Butler Manufacturing™ offers a systems construction approach that is more economical and faster to erect, requiring fewer parts than other building systems. Some manufacturers require labor-intensive tasks for their building systems. Take a look at some of our product differences and you will see that Butler’s approach to systems construction demonstrates a SIMPLER, FASTER, and BETTER method for your next building project.
Design-build construction simplifies and streamlines the entire building process to save you time and money. With a design-build solution from Butler, you have a single reliable source for every aspect of construction—your local Butler Builder®. It’s the ideal way to increase communication, eliminate extra steps, condense timelines, and add bottom-line savings.
• Single-source responsibility
• Greater process control, with costs established sooner
• Reduction in overall construction schedule
• Improved risk management
• Greater cost-effectiveness
A Butler® building system offers virtually unlimited flexibility with regard to your building design—from distinctive exterior aesthetic options to functional interior configurations. You can also choose a hybrid solution that combines conventional building materials with the efficiencies of systems construction.
• Rigid frame design facilitates virtually any building size and shape
• Exterior options include stucco, brick, and glass, in addition to Butler’s selection of metal wall panel systems
• Clearspan and longbay structural systems create large areas of uninterrupted space to maximize productivity
• Flexibility to install the weathertight MR-24® roof system, the industry’s finest standing-seam roof system with over 40 years of proven in-place performance
One of the greatest advantages of Butler® systems construction is its ability to reduce your construction schedule. In fact, building a Butler® building system has been shown to reduce construction times by up to 30% versus conventional building methods.
• All Butler® structural steel is precision engineered using state-of-the-art computer modeling to facilitate faster assembly in the field
• A design-build solution from your Butler Builder® eliminates third parties to streamline construction and further condense construction schedules
• Regionally located manufacturing plants allow for shorter shipping distances and faster delivery times
Here are some examples of butler projects